« Home

Introduction

Hello there! First off I would like to introduce myself, my name is Mario and I, like many, am looking for ways to earn money on the web. One of the best ways to do that is blogging, but there is one flaw to that, the fact that it takes a lot of technical knowledge to successfully blog and you have to be very persistent in order to see your earnings go anywhere. This is where the purpose of this blog comes in. I have a network of blogs, that are created, promoted and advertised by me, and I am looking for bloggers that are willing to occasionally write for them. In return the blogger will get to put a link or links of their blog or website in the post, and put an ad with their ad sense publisher's ID( it begins with pub- and there is a string of number after that). The publisher will also get links to his website or blog on all of the blogs in the network.

If you are a blogger that is interested in writing e-mail me at

Labels:

Previous posts

Archives

Powered by Blogger
© 2007 Share The Revenue